My Bucket List (things i want to do before i die)


.

1. Go to Korea and California
 










2. Be on a spiritual Journey












3.  live at Semarang








4.  Get Finished read Al-Qur'an


5.  Watch live concert of Blink-182












6. Meet. talk and date with Mr. Dawn d'reverend for one day.

7.  Watch live concert with my old friend (uchy, coppi, milun, mail, panjul, ipah, angel, arin)

8.  Make a wish at Tanah Lot
















9. use Helena's dress















10.  Get Hair cut like this

















11.  Take serious guitar class and play song boxing day
12.  Watch 3 Movie at 3 different cinemas only for1 day
13.  Being awesome Apoteker at k24
14.  work with smile
15.  detailer
16.  having 1 billion in my bank account
17. Meet with my high school's friends after 25 years
18. vacation and fall in love
19. get married only once at 25 y/o ( or never ), be a great wife and awesome mom to my kids
20.  be with Mr. Tom the only one i wanna share everything with in the end. Amen.



Your Reply

I Am A Dusk Pirate

I Am A Dusk Pirate

Dusk and Summer

Dusk and Summer