You, Red and Black


.

01.00 am and still remember how you smile.
I can't believe that was real.
dear you oh dear you.
hahahahahaha

the day was running without rain
i actually think that God so blessed me
God permitted me to see you after all the time left behind
and we meet like a drama

i weared red t-shirt
coz loving you was red
with black jins
coz remember you was black
with my sneakers i was trying to be my self and cool

i sat on the table 4
asked one of glass melon juice (oh God, i hate to be a girl)
fixed hair, corrected my t-shirt then i laugh my self
my feet can't be silent
i was waiting you, waiting, waiting and keep waiting

Next, you came with poker face.
Ordered sopme foods
Then started to talk
Well, You make me nervous so I really can't eat

P.A.S.T
i remember when you crossed me
And i just shut my fucking mouth,
I just wish that you will say "hi" to me like a stupid drama
And my heart was beating so hard
such will be out of place
But well, that wasn't drama actually
And you never say "hi" to me

Well, I can see clearly now the feeling is gone
And I can see you like another guy
I can see the reality that you ain't standing there for me

But tonight we ignore that
we meet, we talk, we joke
like we are so close at the past
I love that time without falling in love with you (again)
I love how you smile without melt inside
I love how you joke, without make me walk under your spell
And I love your text

Well, we having good times
This day, I'm gonna miss
Good night. Slep well

Your Reply

I Am A Dusk Pirate

I Am A Dusk Pirate

Dusk and Summer

Dusk and Summer